CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer is gone...but the heat's still on!

So, it is still hot hot hot here in AZ town - but Fall semester starts on Monday for Garrett. He is taking a full load of 18 credit hours. He will be kicking some mean biology butt! We were hoping he'd be done by December, but he still needs to get some lab experience under his belt, so it looks like he will wrap up in May instead. Hopefully, the extra couple of months will give him the chance to take on his own research project or help out one of the professors in the Biodesign department. I would be so jealous! He has been working so hard and even took Summer courses. He got a nice two week break, so that's good but it is back to the grindhouse on Monday. Go Garrett Go! Meanwhile, I am still plugging away with my fellow Gorillians. Things are definately changing, but I think they are changing for the better. We are still hoping to purchase our first home this Spring, right around the time we just might start trying for our own offspring, I mean cutesy, wootsy, baby!!!!!

But, I'll post about that later!

0 comments: