CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Krissy's Bridal Shower






So, this past weekend was Kristin's bridal shower that Carrie and I have been planning for weeks now. It went beautifully! Garrett was a super big help with all the favors. We went over to Carrie's mom's house after work on Friday and had dinner and made all the favors and baked all the cupcakes!

Here's some pics:



I wasn't sure what to do for a gift, I wanted to do something creative and then I remembered a cute idea for a kitchen utensil bouquet and with Garrett and my mom's help they helped my idea come to fruition:
Kristin really liked it, I got her the bouquet, a wedding memories book, some cute shimmery stuff and of course sexy panties!



I was also good enough to win every game we played here are my prizes:


The shower was lots of fun and I got lots of compliments on my cupcake cake! It was also super fun spending time with my friends and reliving all the girly wedding moments!

0 comments: