CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

High School Musical 3 and Halloween!

So, my niece has been dying to see HSM3 ever since she found out that the Disney people were actually releasing a 3rd one...I have never seen any of these, but when no one else was quick to volunteer to take her, I stepped up to the challenge. It actually wasn't that bad, the dancing was good, the songs were cute and it was a very wholesome film. I think I liked it...my niece sure did:



This Halloween Garrett had a test to study for and I have been super busy at the office, so we just took it easy. I passed out candy with my mom, the kids dressed up as Scream and Sharpe the blonde girl from HSM3, of course!




The next day of course was Dia de los Muertos, Garrett, Natalia and I went to historical downtown Chandler for a festival. We bought some stuff and made some crafts. We also made some new friends:

0 comments: