CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our BIG News!!!



Yay, after about a year of marital bliss we decided to take the other plunge and work on starting a family!!! It actually took less time than we thought to hit the baby jackpot and I found out I was preggers on Feb. 24th...I kept it a secret for just a few days so that I could think of a special way to tell Garrett. I decided to take him out to dinner and give him a just because I love you "present", what I did was buy a cute baby onesie and I taped a sign to it that said "You are going to be a Daddy". I wrapped it up and gave it to him at the park after dinner. I can't say that he was very surprised since we had been trying, but I can say that he was VERY happy and just as thrilled as I was about our baby on the way! I can't wait to meet the little one and I just can't wait to be a great mommy with a great daddy by my side....We love you already so much Baby Lewis!!!!



0 comments: