CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Carrie's Christmas Party!



Last Friday we headed out to Carrie's house in grand ol' Queen Creek...45 mins later we arrived safe and sound ready for some good times. There was plenty of good food, good times and good drinks for everyone. We played a nice, friendly game of White Elephant where Garrett and I won an awesome wine bottle opener...sweet! My gift was a very cool Hanna Montana lip gloss microphone and Garrett brought a Spiderman Bath set to the table - they were pretty nifty!

I, however, have been sick since last week and am currently still sick. I hope that Santa takes away my cold for Christmas...sad face! So, that's all the writing for today, my head hurts.

One quick addition, I forgot to post a really cool photo collage I made for Carrie's husband Scott.

Viola!

I thought it came out really well and Scott seemed to really like it! It's so hard to get gifts for men....

Okay, now this post is done, for realzy!

1 comments:

Shalee said...

Merry X-mas guys!! We miss you very much. Love ya