CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Janette Comes to Visit from Michigan!

So, I have been friends with Janette Biewer now Janette Beaudry since about 1st grade or so, when I met her on the swings during my brother's soccer practice. While went to the same elementary, junior and high school - we didnt really have any classes together...but we were constantly at each other's houses and were active members of the youth group at church (in my Catholic days). Janette came to visit and we got to meet her cute little boy C.J. and her very nice husband David. We started our first meeting with dinner at a place called Juan Jaime's, which was pretty good and had great tequila and tacos.


Later on the week - I was able to invite my pal Carrie to come out and we headed on out to Tempe Marketplace, where we looked at the Xmas tree, played in the (artificial) snow and ate dinner at Cadillac Ranch, which was followed by drinks at Duffy McGees' Irish Pub.




After Duffy's Carrie had to go home SAD FACE, but her husband got home late from work that night and he was hungry and he missed her....aaaaaaaw!

But the rest of the girls, Janette's brothers and I drove to downtown Chandler's Irish Pub Murphy's. It was great and downtown Chandler has a great nightlife - all types of stuff going on.


It was so much fun spending time with my old friends from school - Faith, Daniella, Angie, Janette and Carrie...I love you all!!! You are some of my nearest and dearest pals!

0 comments: