CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

So, New Year's Eve I had to work for a few hours, but it was slow and no big deal. My day consisted mostly of chatting with co-workers and waiting for 2 o'clock to come. It finally did and then all the fun began! Garrett and I promised my niece and nephew that we would take them to try out the LightRail downtown. So, we packed up our "rent-a-kids" as I lovingly like to call them, and we drove down to Tempe to wait with the MASSES of folks that had the same brilliant idea. After waiting quite a bit, we were finally able to board and we rode that puppy all the way to downtown Phx. The best part was going over Tempe Town Lake! The ride back was 10x better than the ride there, just because it was so less crowded. Either way, we all had a great time...
.

Later, we decided to lay low this year and celebrate 2009 with the family. We headed over to my Tio Miguel and Tia Celia's house for some good eats and good times a la Mexicana!!! It was nice to see some of my tios and primos that I hadn't seen since the wedding. It was a little cold, but it wasn't too bad! We all decided that at midnight the Dick Clark Countdown was the only way to go!





Much Love and Happy New Year....!

0 comments: